Saturday, August 2, 2008

A SUCCESSFUL DAY

I am slightly behind where I would like to be, but I accomplished a great deal today. I finally started to get really excited about working on the book again. I think the lack of interest was a result of the fervent procrastination. I still haven't written my way to the end of the first chapter, but I'm alright with the chapters being fewer and longer.

Kate has emailed her future boss an inquiry about the job, and after receiving an encouraging response, she is making plans for her interview. I still have a bit of ground to cover and a few subplots to set up before the end of the chapter (not to mention I need to have her write an email to her parents) but I have about 14 pages written now after day two, so it is coming along well at the moment (knock on wood).

Daily: 2,332
Overall: 3,574

No comments: